Pastor & First Lady Hearst
Reverend Stanley Hearst II, D.Min.
Jesus Follower | Married to Lady Melanie | Penn State Alum | Payne Theological Seminary Alum | United Theological Seminary Alum | Chaplain - 4 Units of Clinical Pastoral Education via Albert Einstein Medical Center | Third Generation Pastor | Life Long AME | Lover of Culture | Dislikes Ignorance.
Fun Facts About Pastor Hearst
- Hometown: Philadelphia, PA
- Siblings: 2
- Hobbies: Reading, Basketball, NBA 2K, Learning, Watching MSNBC, ESPN, Food Network, & HGTV
- Best Friend: First Lady Melanie Bryant-Hearst
- Favorite Sports Team: Philadelphia Seventy-Sixers
- One of Favorite Scriptures: Micah 6:8
- One of Favorite Quotes: "If there is no struggle, there is no progress." Frederick Douglass
- Latest Book Read: The Contemplative Pastor by Eugene Peterson
- Doctoral Dissertation: "Due Justice: Developing a Ministry of Prophetic Social Action in Response to Mass Incarceration."
Click HERE for Pastor Hearst's complete bio.